Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a 2011 TL with Tech package as a loaner the other week and one of the features I really liked that we don't have is the bluetooth audio link for the stereo. For those of you not familiar, it's integrated with the HFL and you can play audio wirelessly instead of having to use the Aux plug. It would link each time you turned the car on assuming you left BT on for your phone.

I was thinking about getting a module and putting it under the cupholder and powering it by the 12V in the armrest and splicing it into the Aux input since they are both right there. This way whenever the key is in the II position, it's powered and should link with your phone or iPod or w/e.

Anyone have any experience with splicing into the Aux? I think it would still work fine assuming you don't try the BT link and Aux at the same time.

I'm trying to keep my car as close to stock appearance as possible. When I sell it I don't want to have anything that will not be able to be operated by an older middle aged woman!

If you know anything about someone trying this before, let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
If your interested in Bluetooth audio check out GROM. They make a unit that works. Check back in if that's the route your going to take. I have been eyeing this product for a long time and just haven't pulled the trigger.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts