Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tsx 2006 with navigation. I want to find a bluetooth adapter that i can play my music with on the car stereo. I Also want a way for the song information to be displayed on the screen. i emailed grom asking them if their bt3 supports song information through bluetooth. they told me that it does not. they also told me that acura in general does not support text information on the screen unless im not using the xm service or willing to give it up. I'm probably really idealistic about this, but i just want to add to my car stereo and not take anything away. It is not a big must have for me but it is a convenience for me if I did.
first off, has anyone with a navigation have a bluetooth adapter that supports song information?
second off, ive looked at this online
https://www.usaspec.com/p-315-bt45-hon3.aspx
has anyone had experience with this?
thank you
this is my first post and im new to tsxclub and I'm excited to be part of the community

·
Registered
3 Posts
The link to what you posted looks like a bluetooth receiver that connects via aux port. I think you could find the same stuff on amazon for around 15-40 dollars. I'm thinking about ordering one myself but I really want to get someting where i'll be able to switch tracks etc using my steering controls.

·
Mr. Rice Rocket
2 Posts
Even Cheaper

The link to what you posted looks like a bluetooth receiver that connects via aux port. I think you could find the same stuff on amazon for around 15-40 dollars. I'm thinking about ordering one myself but I really want to get someting where i'll be able to switch tracks etc using my steering controls.
Dude probably even cheaper. Amazon has a section where they put stuff on sale regularly. Check that out. You just might get lucky.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts