Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2013 TSX and an iPhone 7 on iOS 11. When I am listening to music through the bluetooth, the connection constantly drops and then re-connects in roughly 15-30 seconds. This happens completely randomly so I am unsure what can be causing this but it can be extremely irritating. Any ideas?

I tried reseting my iPhone and re-pairing the device. I also tried toggling my wifi off before my drives but that doesn't seem to help. My local dealership didn’t know what to do about it either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I own a 2013 TSX and an iPhone 7 on iOS 11. When I am listening to music through the bluetooth, the connection constantly drops and then re-connects in roughly 15-30 seconds. This happens completely randomly so I am unsure what can be causing this but it can be extremely irritating. Any ideas?

I tried reseting my iPhone and re-pairing the device. I also tried toggling my wifi off before my drives but that doesn't seem to help. My local dealership didn’t know what to do about it either.
I'm in the same boat, did you ever figure it out?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've been experiencing this issue since ios 9/10 with my iPhone 6. I now have an iphone 7 on ios 11. At this point im sure its because of how old the module is and how different bluetooth tech is now. I thought to possibly buy a module from one of the newer cars but idk if those will be compatible. Ive just been using USB instead. You get better and louder sound that way anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts