Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$775 shipped.

I ordered these coilovers from Marcus at Heeltoe. They arrived but I want to go a different route with a different coilover setup. I have not even opened the box.

These are brand new Tein Basic coilovers with new OEM Tophats installed. This is as plug n play as you can get. These will run over $865 shipped from Heeltoe, and there is currently a 3 week wait on ordering these coilovers.

I can ship Fedex once payment clears. I have many individual feedbacks on 8thcivic and honda-tech.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, located in MN 55108.

Thank you!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hmm, would've hopped on these if I didn't just order BCs. GLWS!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Tein Basic have a new upgrade call Street Basis with a new lower price.. i think $625 dollar shipped in heeltoe.. It's going to be difficult for you to sell this for $865 dollar but GLWS

·
Registered
62 Posts
Tein Basic have a new upgrade call Street Basis with a new lower price.. i think $625 dollar shipped in heeltoe.. It's going to be difficult for you to sell this for $865 dollar but GLWS
The price listed when I carted Street Basis with installed OEM top hat was $814. His price is not far off.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^ Thanks! I talked to Marcus and it's also a 3 week wait for the Basics, and over a month for the Street Basis at this point. I can ship within 3 days of payment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts