Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is having a meet @ her work. "Boba Cafe" since their closing down soon. Posted this up for whoever is down to roll.

Information:

Time
Tomorrow at 8:00pm - Saturday at 1:00am
17222 Norwalk Blvd.
Cerritos, CA
Created By
Boba Cafe, Thao Trinh, Boba Joe, Grace Enriquez
More Info
FRIDAY, MARCH 18th: Boba Cafe is going to stay open from 8PM to 1AM to sell their best smoothies for $2.50 and specialty crepes for ONLY $3 for all those who are attending Boba Cafe's car meet night!

If you haven't tried our Nutella or Cheese crepes, COME EARLY because they're ONLY $3 ALL NIGHT.. or until batter runs out!!!!

------------------------------------------------
...This is an open invitation to anyone and any type of cars (Nissans, Infinities, Subarus, Mazdas, Toyotas, Hondas, Acuras, Euro, Hot Rods, etc.)!!

We'll have photographers to post photos on our Facebook BOBA CAFE Fan Page, so hit the "LIKE" button on Boba Cafe's page and check back for photos!
Boba Cafe | Facebook

------------------------
ATTENTION: We have ZERO tolerance for burnouts, racing, revving or loud music!! Anyone doing so will be asked to LEAVE!!! Please don't ruin this meet for those who are there for a good time!
------------------------

P.s. The driveway is lowered-car friendly (just come through the Norwalk entrance)!
We're located on Artesia and Norwalk Blvd. Right off the 91 FWY!

Of course, you're always welcome to come on any regular day. We normally close at 8PM!See More

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
dam I want to go, just concern about parking :/ I hate driving in tight spaces

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
i might go

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
anyone else??