Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
New TSX Owner
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a great buying experience with a salesperson at Bobby Rahal Acura in Mechanicsburg, PA. I knew what I wanted two weeks ago and my car came in yesterday with delivery today!

It's a CGP-E/5AT non-Navi, and I am very enthused! This was my first brand-new car and I know I made a great decision. Anyway, Bobby Rahal has had a great history of service and customer service and I would just like to recommend them to any potential Acura buyer in the lower Susquehanna Valley here in Pennsylvania.

This is also the dealership that highly recommends the teflon-based paint protectant called TST 5000 (which was discussed in another thread here). We'll see how that works out.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Sweet!! Congrats!!

Too bad it wasn't Rahal himself selling you the car ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
too bad the dealers around here aren't like that.....I had to goto Kansas and buy my TSX.:(

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got my 2006 NBP 6MT from Bobby Rahal in Mechanicsburg as well. I also went with the TST paint protection and I have to say it definitely makes a difference (especially on NBP).
But I also agree on the service at the dealership being great. This is my first car and first dealership experience but I would definitely rate it top notch.
Just curious, where exactly do you live in Harrisburg?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I appreciate the good reports, particulary service, regarding Rahal. Will put it away in the memory banks for future use, if needed, when I'm out that way visiting relatives in that general area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts