Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here are some pics i took of the bomz racing type x wing i was not going to put it on but i had the wing and was a good idea to show or get an idea for those who decide to get a wing . h1e1l1p sorry cant get the pics up can i email these pics and someone can put them up for me thank you

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
You can use the attach files function when you do a reply, compose a message ... Under additional options.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
hey...thanks for the pics... it does look outta place on the TSX IMO...

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
I think it looks ok as well, but i dont think i would ever put it on my car, it depends, from some angles its not to bad but from other it is. Alghouth i do agree that the m3 lip is a better fit for the car

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
If it gets put on a TSX with a nice racing-like body kit...red or whatever colored calipers, some nice wheels...it'll probably fit in more...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you install that wing it will probably sit about 2in above the trunk. so it is the lowest wing that is out there that installs above the trunk . i am not going to install it ,but it doesn t look that bad. also if i install it then i would be out draging or racing around tracks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i still dont understand the point of it? what good does it do the car other than make it slower and waste gas??? honestly i think all the TSX needs is a simple lip m3 or mugen... these wings are making the TSX look like ricer civics.... and honestly 30 grand for a car it better not be confused with a ricer car.

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
I don't think so. If you want something back there I would go with something a little more understated. The M3 lip has looked nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts