Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from Boston?! Whenever I go to meets, im always the only tsx. Id like to meet some more members around the area to cruise and hit up some meets =P

·
Registered
208 Posts
I haven't really gone to meets, but I don't see or know any modified TSX around the Boston area. I'm sure there are a handful of us out there as i've seen more members from MA joining the forum lately. It would be nice to have a TSX meet or something set up this spring/summer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
im from MA, down near the cape though, im down for some kind of meet or whatever i know there are a few more mass members hopefully they chime in

·
Registered
277 Posts
i will be attending this meet s long as i can adjust my ride height and give my car a quick detail between now and tomorow

·
Registered
208 Posts
More details. I think it will be packed since it's a public park on a nice weekend.

I will be going, not sure of the time yet.

·
Registered
277 Posts
thats awesome im planning on going earlier than 12 just not sure when quite yet , and are you lowered yet amdj i thought you mentioned something about installing coilovers in the past couple months or so, and my name is JP btw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts