Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replace almost everything on my car, brake booster, brake master cylinder, brake proportioning valve, replace all 4 calipers new, abs pump. And my brake now doesn’t want to bleed every time I try to bleed the brakes only air comes out not even a drop of brake fluid I’ve been trying to bleed the brakes for two weeks yes do you have and see a drop of brake fluid, and The car pedal goes all the way to the floor .Anything will help thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have never messed with the ABS, only the manual brake system. The manual part is very straight-forward to bleed.

There are usually special procedures for bleeding the ABS system, make sure you're doing that right. It might take a good amount of fluid to fill up the ABS part?

Also, is it possible that you got a bad MC, that's just not moving any fluid?

·
Registered
107 Posts
with all the brake lines that were disconnected when all those components were replaced, there are multiple failure points. Same as Merlinj said, I never touched the abs system because it is very complex and it is beyond my ability. It’s time to seek help from a professional.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Master cylinder should be bench bled first.

ABS system will need a special bleeding procedure initiated using a bi-directional scanner.

At this point, it may be easier to have the car towed somewhere equipped with a power bleeder and a Honda/Acura compatible scanner to perform a full system bleed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts