Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
San Ramon TSX
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had my TSX for almost two years now (one of the first to buy). I'm at 46,000 miles (90 miles commute) and it is time to replace the brakes and tires already. I doubt many others have that mileage on their TSX's yet but I'm curious does that seem like "average" wear and tear? I had and Integra and a Civic prior to my TSX and I never had to replace either the brakes or tires that early. And, of course, everything costs more because it is an Acura! Would appreciate any feedback about this. thanks...

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
elgage said:
Well I've had my TSX for almost two years now (one of the first to buy). I'm at 46,000 miles (90 miles commute) and it is time to replace the brakes and tires already. I doubt many others have that mileage on their TSX's yet but I'm curious does that seem like "average" wear and tear? I had and Integra and a Civic prior to my TSX and I never had to replace either the brakes or tires that early. And, of course, everything costs more because it is an Acura! Would appreciate any feedback about this. thanks...
I have 32k miles on my TSX, and I'm preparing to purchase new tires...not that the original tires are completely worn out, but that it's starting to affect the handling, and I want some better high performance summer tires to improve it. I would have thought 40k miles would be all these tires could take. If you've done 46k then you are doing pretty good. I can't say on brakes, I've never had a car long enough to have to replace brakes, but every 50k doesn't seem so bad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts