Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I currently have two different brand new sets of mats for 2009-2013 Acura TSX. I bought my 2013 Acura TSX a month ago so I'm pretty new to the site. I know I am a new member as someone that PM'ed mentioned and that I only have 10 posts but you can have all the verification information you need on me Driver's License whatever. I'm not a scammer. I work for the State of New Jersey DEP so you can always look me up through the state as well. So feel free to message me with any questions.

If anyone is interested I also have the front set of WeatherTech DigitalFit Liners for 2009-2013 Acura TSX Used for the Front only.

All of these mats are Black in color.

2009-2013 Acura TSX STOCK CARPETS from factory new- $60 SHIPPING INCLUDED as long as you are within $15 of me.

2009-2013 Acura TSX OEM All Weather Rubber mats new- 85 SHIPPING INCLUDED as long as you are within $15 of me.

2009-2013 Acura TSX Front WeatherTech DigitalFit Liners used but in great condition- $75 SHIPPING INCLUDED as long as you are within $15 of me.

All these items are also available through local pickup if you are in the Mercer County area (NJ). Offers are also welcome.

2009-2013 Acura TSX All Weather OEM Mats (Black)

2009-2013 Acura TSX Stock Carpets (sorry didn't even realize the rear didn't come out in the picture:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.