Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just purchased a 2012 TSX, Silver Moon that I am picking up tomorrow. (will post photos ASAP once I get it)

It's my first new car, but I'm not new to the tuner and now stance scene.

I'm also from Guam. Probably the only member here from Guam... But yes we have internet and cars lol:laugh:, and don't wear grass skirts (not that there is anything wrong with grass skirts).

Here's my '96 Civic Sedan

I've had the civic for over 6 years, was planning to sell it before I got the TSX for a good down payment, but somehow I made it happen where I can own both cars for now.

From the looks of these photos, you must be thinking I have loads of plans for the TSX huh? At least thats what I'm thinking, haha.

I'm going to focus on the exterior until I can't no more. I also plan to collect my parts and then install them on at one shot. I wanna blow everyone's brains when its time. Its gonna be tough just looking at the parts sit, but I know it'll be worth it.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot here and sharing anything I can as well.

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, I can't wait to see what you have I store for the TSX. The civic looks sick.

Thx!
thank you! i'll probably be just posting the parts not mounted since i'm just gonna store them til i'm ready. haha

but of course, wheels & suspension is on top of the first things to get. i'm looking into vossen concave wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome, clean civic :tu:

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just two simple shots for now... "Silver Moon"

i can't wait to get some wheels and suspension, but then again i do want to enjoy the stock height for a while. hahaha

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The wheels look good,leave them on for a while.

Great looking TSX,good colour choice.
yea, it'll probably 6 months or more til i actually start doing stuff haha. thanks! its funny cuz i didnt really have a choice, the silver is the only ones that went on "sale" price ($26,995) i originally wanted black, but it was $2,000 more. i'm still happy of course. it seems surreal to me still! hahahah

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Teasing my friends online with this pic. haha

Tsx by jeders, on Flickr

I can't freakin wait to at least drop and get wheels for this!
I think I want CCW's now.

C2K

·
Tsex noob
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys! i really love my civic still, so i think i will have to keep it for now. i was trying to sell it so i could make a big downpayment for the TSX, but i got it already so its all good.

and just the other night i hit the 1 thousand mile mark! i haven't drove it over 55 (low speed limits on Guam) ever since i got it!

but yea, next is "quantum"/super reflective tint, mugen visors & sunroof visor.

·
David Path
1,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good looking civic sedan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts