Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new still in box tanabe super medallion hyper full catback system, and Dc Sports 4-2-1 header for sale.
asking $875obo for the exhaust
$275obo for the header
you can email me for any questions at: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
im interesting on the header ... is it brand new .. ~
and where is the parts ?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
DC's header is for CL9 TSX

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
header is for tsx, i will have pics up asap, the parts are in NYC, brand new, it wasnt what i wanted from christmas.....still gotta do other stuff before performance, im looking to get rid of the exhaust also, if it wasnt for the body kit i wanted, i would keep the exhaust, cause i have 4 other tanabes, and all sound great......looking to get $1100 for both parts OBO.....email me at [email protected] with any questions.....

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
DC header...should be the one AJ PWR using...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
any takers? i just wanna get rid of these things, its just sitting here, email me if you want some pics......or make me an offer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still tryin to sell or trade

im still trying to sell this brand new header and exhaust for my tsx, i can take pics of it if you want, but ill have to open it first........make me a deal, just want to get rid of it....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the tanabe is not loud at all, i didnt put this exhaust on, but i do have the same exhaust on my del sol, and it isnt loud at all, the intake is much louder than the exhaust, and since that it is a tanabe, it doesnt make the car sound like a rice rocket....

·
Registered
22 Posts
JDM,

I'd be interested in taking the Tanabe off your hands... I'm in hawaii, so the shipping will be outrageous. Probably around $200...so if you dont mind taking a hit and want to just get rid of it, I'll make sure you get paid.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts