Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a full set of Brembo blanks off of Ebay for about $175 shipped... Thats like $45 bucks per rotor. Sounded like a great deal to me so I jumped on it. Do you guys think they're legit? I talked to the seller and he confirmed that they were authentic. And on another note, what set of pads would work best with these? Thanks in advance!

·
From Nissan to Honda
2,170 Posts
Seems very reasonable, considering TireRack has the rears for $45 each and the fronts for $68 each totaling $226 before shipping..

..just make sure you didnt get 4 rears, lol j/k.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats the cheapest I've seen them. I guess i don't really care where they're made as long as they're authentic and they perform well.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
you can find them for about $60 in toronto if you know where to look
and you don't think quality has suffered since moving manufacturing to china? look at how so many other brands quality has suffered with the same move...

i've never used them, but to me it would be a waste of even the $175... just sayin'

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We'll see how it goes. I don't drive too hard so i don't need anything special, I've also heard they don't warp easily.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Sounds about right, made in China or Mexico that is why they are very well priced. Want something still made in Italy got to look up Bradi Rotors, which is the brother of Brembo who broke off years ago.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,290 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If i buy two separate kinds of pads for the front/rear, do they need to be bedded in one set at a time? Or would one bed-in work for both sets

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
880 Posts
They do eventually warp. My set has about 60k on them. Just notice major shaking when braking this weekend. Drove from Portland Maine back to NYC. Pads were hawks hps.

Gonna measure them to see if they can be cut or not Else I'm gonna try something else

1 - 16 of 16 Posts