Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2011 Acura TSX wagon. I installed some 2014 mustang 19” track wheels. I want to upgrade the calipers. I want to see what are my options to up grade. I have read that people purchase genesis brakes. But not sure what rotors and brake pads they use.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Most do RL brakes with caliper adapters. IIRC 350Z rotors are the go to with RL calipers

·
Registered
3 Posts
In doing this brake upgrade with the RL calipers, I assume our original brake lines or upgraded stainless braided lines with hook into the RL calipers with no problem, correct?

Nevermind, I see that FASTBRAKES includes new banjo bolts. I hope that this setup will clear the OEM 17" wheel......anyone out there have any input on that?

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
I just purchased a 2011 Acura TSX wagon. I installed some 2014 mustang 19” track wheels. I want to upgrade the calipers. I want to see what are my options to up grade. I have read that people purchase genesis brakes. But not sure what rotors and brake pads they use.
Got any pics?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
EuroRspec
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing