Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think what you need is lower engine cover. It looks like you have to buy whole cover 74110-TL2-A00 and it lists for 170.00. I looked under mine and it looks like its part of that cover and not sold separately . I hope im wrong. Good luck.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Glad you found it. Some idiot who was changing my oil one time didn't put all the screws in and mine fell down while I was driving and got all mangled up. I had to get a new one too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Trust me I know, I work at the dealer and that's my price... That's the whole reason I haven't replaced mine yet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
how do you even replace it?? what kind of stiches and screws and tools you need? I made the dealer changed for me, is it easy to remove the whole thing? So you need to remove the whole thing when changing the oil?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its about 4 or 5 Philip head screws. Whoever does the oil change need to take the shield off.

I get my oil change done through an independent garage ( way better and less pricer than the seatlership) I just went for an oil change told them the situation and they changed it for free.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.