Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
any particular reason you went for StopTech sport slotted rotors? They offer anything over the competition? I really wanted the stoptech aero 2 piece rotors but couldn't find them anywhere despite a press release a few years back saying they were making them for the CL9.

·
Registered
395 Posts
any particular reason you went for StopTech sport slotted rotors? They offer anything over the competition? I really wanted the stoptech aero 2 piece rotors but couldn't find them anywhere despite a press release a few years back saying they were making them for the CL9.
I run the same StopTech rotors and I think they're a great bang for the buck rotor. I've ran cheaper rotors with race pads in the past and found the rotors never lasted as long as the pads. The StopTech rotors have never let me down.

·
Registered
Instagram- @bryceef9
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I run the same StopTech rotors and I think they're a great bang for the buck rotor. I've ran cheaper rotors with race pads in the past and found the rotors never lasted as long as the pads. The StopTech rotors have never let me down.
[/QUOT
so I haven’t been on here since my last post. I recently ran Buttonwillow with the brake platform @tr3flip recommended and slapped on for me. it’s definitely surprising what these pads could do. I wouldn’t recommend anything else for an entry level driver like myself. Pads really can hold a lot of heat without loosing pressure. Great for learning confidence on braking later or when to brake at all. As far as the rotors go, I don’t need anything else than what I’ve got on now. No issues or complaints.

·
Registered
Instagram- @bryceef9
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
so I haven’t been on here since my last post. I recently ran Buttonwillow with the brake platform @tr3flip recommended and slapped on for me. it’s definitely surprising what these pads could do. I wouldn’t recommend anything else for an entry level driver like myself. Seriously feels like a bbk. I couldn’t imagine not having abs. Pads really can hold a lot of heat without loosing pressure. Great for learning confidence on braking later or when to brake at all. As far as the rotors go, I don’t need anything else than what I’ve got on now. No issues or complaints.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts