Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is damage to my front bumper when I hit my garage. I am looking for a place in the gta (preferably on Markham) to repair the damage (it is dented a bit in a small area) and repainted .

I'm looking for the cheapest place will having the best match for my carbon grey pearl. Please recommend me a shop. Thanks.

What is the price I'm looking at approximately?

·
Registered
895 Posts
I don't know how bad the damage was on your front bumper, but the estimate on my mine was around $500-600. I had couple of nasty scratches and a small crack (hit&run)...go to any bodyshop but the stealership.

·
Registered
142 Posts
As you know, you get what you pay for. So if your looking for a cheap repair job then im guessing your not expecting an amazing job.

If your looking for shops like this try Ideal Auto in Markham, guys name is Bobby, he can probably do a good price and a decent price.

Otherwise, better options include Pae @ 360, or Velocity - would be a bit more but could still be in budget. They use PPG paint also so quality is better than places that do a cheap job without using PPG paint.

·
hey, be a man
429 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i went to street performance today and the guy told me i need to replace the bumper. His reason was because some of the pieces in the bumper that connects the bottom black grill (grill underneath the license plate) to the bumper broke off. He gave me a price of $800+ for an aftermarket grill. Fixing it would be about $700+. So i will go to another garage for another opinion.

too bad i forgot to take a pic to show everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts