Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I’m new here I just got a 2004 manual tsx a couple months back and I’m having this weird problem that I don’t seem to find anything on it on the web. So I made this account to see if maybe you guys know.. I did a small burn out today and my clutch stopped engaging completely and a beeping noise with 2 beeps every like 5 secs came on. The car turns on fine, revs fine but no movement. I put the car in gear and it’s like I’m in neutral, no stalling no engaging no grinding nothing. I do hear a wear noise coming from the axle area and I’ve heard that axles go bad on burnouts. Any ideas on what it might be before I toll it

·
Registered
194 Posts
Are you sure you burned the rubber and not the clutch? Because that is certainly what it sounds like, that you either burned out the clutch or worse, somehow busted the drive train differential with your ill-advised shenanigans

Don't know about the beeping, never encountered that and the manual doesnt mention it. Two rapid short beeps, like when you unlock the door remotely? Or a different tone / length / gap?

·
Registered
32 Posts
You'd have to be doing one hell of a burnout to snap axles, but what you've described sounds plausible.

Any warning lights or is it just beeps?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts