Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious how many people will be buying this car just reply to this thread :D

(I am getting an artic blue myself.)

·
The One and Only
210 Posts
yeah... i think im getting this one..

i was going to get accord 2003 but..
this car look lot nicer

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats great this car is much better then the accord in my oppinion what color and manual or Auto? ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll be there in april with cash.....redor blue (undecided) ebony leather navi, 17 chromes, fogs, factory kit

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AC TL said:
I'll be there in april with cash.....redor blue (undecided) ebony leather navi, 17 chromes, fogs, factory kit
since dealers are getting only 3 cars u should pre order yours now and leave a deposit or might be to late :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
tsxclub said:
since dealers are getting only 3 cars u should pre order yours now and leave a deposit or might be to late :D
i got a deposit:D im too smart to wait until april.....i have a deposit at curry acura by my house,park ave acura in jersey and westchester acura also like 15 min from my house...so im set...

curry acura said the're getting any where from 1-3 cars in....:mad: and the other 2 places are expecting 3-5...oh well ill have to wait and see

·
Registered
9 Posts
Put my deposit in at Orr Acura in Shreveport, LA last week on a satin silver metallic 6sp with navi... can't wait!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pcsvic said:
Put my deposit in at Orr Acura in Shreveport, LA last week on a satin silver metallic 6sp with navi... can't wait!
dam nice color man

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd like to get an Artic Blue, 6sp with fogs and tinted glass...
:D
Shure hope will get it in canada. I'd like to replace my 2002 1.8T Jetta but the 1.7EL is not powerful enough and the TL is too $$$ and the RSX is only a two door...
Some rumors (auto123.com in french...) say that it might not get to canada... :mad:

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
edechamplain said:
I'd like to get an Artic Blue, 6sp with fogs and tinted glass...
:D
Shure hope will get it in canada. I'd like to replace my 2002 1.8T Jetta but the 1.7EL is not powerful enough and the TL is too $$$ and the RSX is only a two door...
Some rumors (auto123.com in french...) say that it might not get to canada... :mad:
It will be in canada :D most dealers already orderd ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
satin silver metallic

There are tons of hondas running around in this color, but I just couldn't help myself when I ordered. I have had two black vehicles and a white one. While the black is definitely better looking when it's clean, keeping it that way is the problem. I currently drive a 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4dr and even when it's filthy, that white does not show it. I think the same way with the silver. I know I'm being lazy, but after two consecutive black vehicles I just couldn't bring myself to order another dark color... not matter how fine it is! (ie. edechamplain's blue which will look amazing!)

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Re: satin silver metallic

pcsvic said:
There are tons of hondas running around in this color, but I just couldn't help myself when I ordered. I have had two black vehicles and a white one. While the black is definitely better looking when it's clean, keeping it that way is the problem. I currently drive a 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4dr and even when it's filthy, that white does not show it. I think the same way with the silver. I know I'm being lazy, but after two consecutive black vehicles I just couldn't bring myself to order another dark color... not matter how fine it is! (ie. edechamplain's blue which will look amazing!)
Hehe i personally like black but it makes this car look like a camry too much ;) cant wait to get my Artic Blue!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Agreed! Just think... on April 3 or so we can all share photos of our new rides and debate on whose is the finest!:D

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pcsvic said:
Agreed! Just think... on April 3 or so we can all share photos of our new rides and debate on whose is the finest!:D
lol get those digital cams ready :D or if you guys have digital video camras maby make our first live tsx shooting hehe ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought a 2002 accord v6 in august of '02 and totally raped the dealer! Got it out the dooe for $21.5k, EX-V6 leather 6disc indash cd etc... when I saw the '03 accord I was kicking myself in the ass thinking about the changes... well under the advice of the dealer they said to wait a few months before trading in to pay the financing down a bit... GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!! I owuld have been stuck with an '03 accord and drooling over the tsx with it's shiftronic 5spd (which gets better gas mileage than the 6spd manual)

Just a little more waiting!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
454 Posts
I defintley am getting one, it's a matter of when
I'm thinking december 04 :( The wait bewteen april and december might kill me, but it just makes sense for me cuz I graudate from college in March or June.. and it will give me some time to get settled with the job etc. Plus I have a 14year old sister who in december 04 will be 16 and you know she'll be needing a car, so i will have someone to pass the current accord on to by then...

I'm pretty sure I want Carbon Gray, not sure on the tranny just yet... leaning towards manual cuz driving auto jsut isn't the same... :( but that might change after i test drive the shiftronic

Don't know about details yet for sure either.. like leather and navi... i know i don't wanna spoiler... :p

HopING for type s

·
Registered
16 Posts
arctic blue for me in may good choice

I just put a deposit on an arctic blue one. It should be great better stay at 25000 or 25500 or a waste of money. Nice car. Wondering if it comes with spoiler, or would one ruin the appearance.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: arctic blue for me in may good choice

russm said:
I just put a deposit on an arctic blue one. It should be great better stay at 25000 or 25500 or a waste of money. Nice car. Wondering if it comes with spoiler, or would one ruin the appearance.
I also put a deposit on the artric blue cant wait hehe, I dont think it comes with a spoler.. :(

1 - 20 of 111 Posts