Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best price for TSX w/ nav. or w/o nav. around the Houston/Austin, TX area? Anyone can recommend dealer/sales person around this area? I will refer you if they have some sort of referral program. It has to be auto.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ive been shopping myself in Houston, Im waiting until Oct 2005 to hopefully get a preview of the 2006 model and features.

So far in Houston. Sterling McCall and John Eagle are $26,000 +TTL for a 2005 Auto, non-navi. A couple of friends have already purchased at this price this year.

Let me know what you find or get quoted. The best thing is to shop over the net at each dealer's websites and make them fight for your business. Then when you arrive, no pestering salemen, talking to managers who talk to thier managers game, no haggling, just go straight to the person who made you the offer over the net.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Contact Mark Wedgeworth @ John Eagle Acura i Houston. He is the Internet Mgr.

·
Registered
64 Posts
arch said:
Anyone got any Auto/Navi quotes in Texas. Caz1604 sounds like he got a great deal.
No, he actually did not get a great deal.

He paid $28,500 for an Auto with Nav. Check the forums and you will see that he paid at least $1000 more than a lot of other people are paying for that car.

If you read his post you will see he even agrees that he overpaid a bit, but he was under the gun and needed to buy the car quickly.

I just want to warn you about using his experience as a guide for how much you should pay.

·
Registered
126 Posts
manavi said:
No, he actually did not get a great deal.

He paid $28,500 for an Auto with Nav. Check the forums and you will see that he paid at least $1000 more than a lot of other people are paying for that car.

If you read his post you will see he even agrees that he overpaid a bit, but he was under the gun and needed to buy the car quickly.

I just want to warn you about using his experience as a guide for how much you should pay.
I bought a black on black 6 speed with navi. Yes I was under the gun and it did not help that when I was looking, the only two 6 speed navis in Texas (confirmed) were at Sterling Acura of Austin. Just like my friend at Gunn Acura told me, they held that over my head so there wasn't much room for negotiation. I probably could have paid a little less, but my situation was different than most. I had one day to buy a car, so I knew going in that I may have to give in a little so I could leave with a car. I still got it for $1000 less than what I could have gotten the car for in San Antonio.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
miner said:
Contact Mark Wedgeworth @ John Eagle Acura i Houston. He is the Internet Mgr.
what do i say to this guy?
i saw you on internet??...=_=?

also lets do a group buy deal
so we got 3 people already?

leave your email to talk about deal

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
ok...i got the dealer price down to 28,000 drive out
non/nav with window tint, wheel lock, all season floor mat...
and a Total Luxury Car Care .....(which means nothing) even though they say it's 1,800

anyway...good price...if we get in group...might drive down the price some more
like 17,700 drive out with all that...sounds good?

please reply ASAP going to buy it on Monday

·
Registered
283 Posts
I got mine in El Paso for drive out at 26K. 6-spd, Non-Navi. You ARE overpaying. Don't be in such a rush, shop around. :donno: I'd make a long drive to save 2K.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
and...what yr and when did u get it.....also 26K is below invoice who did you talk to...so kbb says 25,300 + TTL is well over 26,500

seriously unless you are talking about 04 i donno how you do it ...
please teach me, if you really want to help out please post who you talk to by tomorrow cuz that's the best price i got during these 2 weeks of emailing 4 dealerships

there for i am ready to buyof emailing 4 dealerships

·
Registered
283 Posts
I bought mine here in El Paso. It is an 04 model, but it shouldn't make that much of a difference to have you pay 2K more for a newer year model.
The dealership here is closed today. If I have time, i will drive by there to see what style TSX they have sitting out. I saw two the other day, but don't remember what colors they were.

As far as your purchase. Send one e-mail, but to every dealership you are willing to go to in order to get a good deal. All the dealerships will see who you sent the message to, and will know that you are serious. I sent my message to Albuqurque, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, and a few in California. Is that a far drive, flight? Yes, but will it cost you 2K to get the car? No. Just depends on how far you are willing to go. 2K for me is quite a few mods.

I got my best deal from San Antonio. I took the e-mail to my local dealership here in El Paso and let them know how much I was gonna be buying for. They asked how much I thought it would cost to rent a car to get there. I stupidly replied 100 bucks. So, they said we'll make the deal 100 bucks over their price. So, OTD, TT&L, I paid 26,000 even.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
cmf said:
BTW, don't use KBB for pricing. Try www.edmunds.com
The pricing I have is for a 6-spd, NON-NAVI

they showed the same price....KBB just added the 570 destination fee

it's hard to believe you can get TSX with 24,000 then 26,000 drive out
but thx for the help
i emailed holyfire in El Paso....thx

hopefully i get feedback monday...

well Austin, John eagle, Sterlin, all rejected anything below 28,000 and no accessory...

finally settled for 27,875 with window tint, wheel lock, all season mat, and wood trim :) llllll9

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sterling McCall Acura Houston $29,500 drive out. 2005 CG TSX Navi/Auto no other accessories or options taken during delivery. The pre tax/fee price was $27,3xx something.

I think I got a great deal. I just walked in with a check filled out for $5,000 down payment + $3,000 cash. Didnt have the dealer's name on the check, but it showed I was serious and ready to make a deal.

I pre-negotiated my deal online with internet sales. Michael Rollinson. I told him if he met my $29,500 drive out on the car I would be there to do the paperwork in 48 hours. He met my goals, we did the deal.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
arch said:
Sterling McCall Acura Houston $29,500 drive out. 2005 CG TSX Navi/Auto no other accessories or options taken during delivery. The pre tax/fee price was $27,3xx something.

I think I got a great deal. I just walked in with a check filled out for $5,000 down payment + $3,000 cash. Didnt have the dealer's name on the check, but it showed I was serious and ready to make a deal.

I pre-negotiated my deal online with internet sales. Michael Rollinson. I told him if he met my $29,500 drive out on the car I would be there to do the paperwork in 48 hours. He met my goals, we did the deal.
good price...but you should be able to get accessories
hey call Mark John Eagle's Internet manager
he sent me email says to end of june they will match the price and deduct 300 from it....

It's in Katy but i think it's worth it.....and you can counter it with Sterlin

29200 would be great price

·
Black TSX
100 Posts
NJ Eastbrunswick, I bought mine 25,650 No Nav Auto

Offered 25,300 6 Speed.

Both with wheel locks, mudgaurds, trunkmat, and hopfully a nose mask (late on delivery)

Did a lot of negotiating... Didn't get the navi because i'm looking into getting an AVIC-N1 added in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts