Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new here and from the looks of it, members are really helpful to each other.
I live in Mississauga and am looking to buying a good used 2009 TSX with the Tech Package (2.4L engine).
Could anyone point me in the right direction that I am to take? Where I am to look for used cars, what is a good price to pay etc.
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Personally I would just take a look around autotrader's website and possibly kijiji too. Also try Acura.ca and click on their preowned selection, however here the price is usually 10% higher or so but the cars would most likely be under their certified preowned program which covers you with a warranty.

Also, I wouldn't be paying more than the mid 20's for an '09 considering their rolling out the '11s now.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,037 Posts
Might be able to get a good deal thru leasebusters or something like that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not many 09 's with the tech package out there. I was considering the 2010 TSX with the Tech package. There are a few around the $34,000 to $36,000 mark.
The one that costs $35,600 has only 10 kms on it. Its a demo car and the other one I saw was $34,410 with 12,000 kms.
What are your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Yeah it's the same case with the first couple years of the first generation TSX; not many had the navigation. You could keep searching for an '09 Tech or get the price down on the demo since it's not far away from the cash purchase price of a brand new 2011 with the Tech package which is about 37K. Depending on how much you're willing to spend it may be worth your while to go for a 2011 given they're updated over the 2010 with better fuel economy, more sound deadening material, and a slightly updated exterior.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, those are good upgrades. Thanks for the heads up. I would seriously consider the 2011 if it wasn't that expensive. Let's see what deal I can come up with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What do you guys think about the pricing on a 2010 demo TSX with the Tech Package (White on Black), V6 engine, Auto transmission with 13,000 kms on it for CA$34,500 (before taxes)?
Let me know your thoughts. If it's high, how can I bargain with Acura to give me a lower price or am I getting my money's worth.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Sounds pretty good, white on black is a good combination, plus you get the Tech package. I would, as always, bargain a bit but the price isn't too bad to begin with as I think a brand new 2011 V6 is awfully close to 40K.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts