Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyway I can bypass DBW ?

Btw just got the 102mm BC Crankshaft, i already have 12.5 cp pistons, on stock rods. I think they'd hold on good for N/A or supercharged motor.

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,292 Posts
You would have to somehow retrofit a throttle cable from the pedal to the throttle body. I don't know much about doing that on this car.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
found out i have to sacrifice few things that im not willing to give up .(cluster, cruise control, ac)

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
PM me if your really interested. It requires a Kpro, a chip made by brockway engineering, a custom adapter on the ECU side, and custom wiring for the IACV, and TPS. Youll be able to keep everything but cruise control.

I hear the flash pro eliminates alot of the problems with the DBW system. If your still interested leave me a message :)

You would have to somehow retrofit a throttle cable from the pedal to the throttle body. I don't know much about doing that on this car.
An accord TB cable goes in the same place that our APP is, no modification required.

·
Registered
36 Posts
PM me if your really interested. It requires a Kpro, a chip made by brockway engineering, a custom adapter on the ECU side, and custom wiring for the IACV, and TPS. Youll be able to keep everything but cruise control.

I hear the flash pro eliminates alot of the problems with the DBW system. If your still interested leave me a message :)

An accord TB cable goes in the same place that our APP is, no modification required.
By the "problems" are you referring to the raw jerking of the car from a stop on a perfectly smooth clutch release into first that has worked on every other Honda I've ever driven in my entire life!? That would be fantastic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.