Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRICE FIRM ON 1000! NO MORE PLAYING GAMES! ALSO LOOKING TO TRADE FOR 2007-2008 ACURA TL BASE RIMS WITH TIRES PLUS CASH! THROW OTHER OFFERS AS WELL! NOT LOOKING TO ADD CASH!

I have a set of volk gt-n 18x8 +30 squared. they are hyper silver with polished lips. there are absolutely no curb rashes, but there are some knicks. it looks like whoever mounted the tires from the previous owner caused them. the lips could use a good repolish, but i simply don't have the time. i bought some magic blue, which was used on one rim to test it out, and plan on using it on the rest of the rims. there is some road gunk on one rim, but i plan to remove it soon. if you sand and buff the lips down, they would look nearly immaculate. the only other issue it has is in the lug nut holes. (also from previous owner) they look scuffed up, but i think it just need a good cleaning and wouldn't be very noticeable at all. even now, i barely notice it. i will include two tires that are nearly brand new! price is 1200 obo. please contact me via PM or text! 805-598-0707

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally stopped being lazy! Mainly because I saw my credit card statement. Lol

1 - 20 of 107 Posts