Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The noise I heard on my new TSX on the passenger side was only fixed when they took the entire windshield out and re-sealed it. Now, although it isn't as noticable, I can hear a buzzing over my left ear when driving over bumps...sounds like it is coming from the adjustable seatbelt holder. Has anyone else heard this and if so is it easy to get fixed?
Love the car anyway, but the noise can be a distraction...........

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey hey...what kinda noise was it in the first place? cause my TSX have had noise too...in the lower right corner and top center of the windshield...sounds like a rattling/wire tapping against my windshield...

I'd like to know what kind of noise your's is making..cause I've had to take mine in 3 times already..and still have the same problem...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, it sounded just like you are experiencing: a rattling or wire tapping against the windshield. Mine was on the passenger side of the windshield. As I said, they had to remove the windshield and re-seal the thing in. That took care of the problem completely. The dealer said they had had the problem before in other TSXs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts