Acura TSX Forum banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
thanks bimboboi! but if you're in Edmonton i dont think it was me you saw. I just got it back from the body shop Aug 21st and I haven't been up to edmonton with the mugen kit. The last time I was up there, it was lowered on rims. no kit or exhaust even!

I do recall seeing a couple of modded tsx's whenever I'm up there tho

·
-
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
*drool* That Mugen bumper is out of this world! Man, the TSX is a good looking car :D
Agreed, that TSX looks very good.

Got another Calgarian right here :D, my name is Jay. I am in the market for a TSX, hopefully I'll pick one up soon.
Welcome Jaydog. I'm biased but a 2006 TSX with a 6 speed manual is the best TSX IMO.

A quick check on Calgary Kijiji:

Pricey 2006 6 spd manual, PWP, black interior, non-navi, only 49000 km:
2006 Acura TSX, 49,000km, 6-spd manual, immaculate inside & out - Calgary Cars For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.

Cheaper but more km's:
2006 Acura TSX Sedan - Calgary Cars For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.

The 2nd Gen TSX's are growing on me...
This is a killer deal on a 2009 at a Mazda dealer. Not sure what's up but well worth looking at.
2009 Acura TSX - Calgary Cars For Sale - Kijiji Calgary Canada.

Have fun shopping.. Do not buy an auto trans 4 cylinder TSX under any circumstances... :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
I personally agree I like the 06+ front bumper better but I like the 04-05 wheels much better. Newer one is kind of out of my budget which forces me to cop a 04-05 model which is fine by me they are nice. But I really want a white one and I really want black leather interior so I am playing the waiting game as for now. My last three cars were black and I am not feeling the tan interior.

and the second gen TSX is growing on me as well. Seen a nice white one at Northland mall a while ago with BBS rims maybe someone in this forum?? but ever since that day thats when I starting diggin the second gen lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys im new to these forums. i have my dad's 2007 TSX for sale so please check it out and if you know anyone in the market pls tell them about it.

btw i've seen some sweet looking rides on here, im really liking the 18x9.5 wheels some of you are putting on these cars.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If anyones interested in an exhaust system please pm me. I am reverting my car back to stock so I'm willing to do straight trade or sell for $150. Exhaust is still on car so potential buyer can definitely hear it in person before purchasing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2004 TSX with about 31000KM, what's it worth do you think? It's a silver automatic, by the way. I've owned it since new and it's seen snow once.,,,as I normally go south to Texas for the Winter and I own too many other vehicles........

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've got a 2004 TSX with about 31000KM, what's it worth do you think? It's a silver automatic, by the way. I've owned it since new and it's seen snow once.,,,as I normally go south to Texas for the Winter and I own too many other vehicles........
for some reason the tsx's that are currently for sale don't seem to be selling quick at all...I bought my 04 indigo blue 6spd w/70k for $9000 a few months ago and there are a couple others on the market for $8500-9000 (that have been there for 2 months), with that said, I'd say you could try and go for $11,000 and you might be sitting on it for a couple weeks/months until the right person comes along

·
Registered
75 Posts
That car is going to look great with those TE's..

I'm seeing more and more modded TSX's around town as well. Just last year it was rare to see one only with aftermarket rims!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi guys, I'm not from alberta but I'm planning on driving there from Manitoba. How are the roads there? I'm lowered with less than a finger gap but not tucking. I just want to know if there are a lot of pot holes, dips, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, I'm not from alberta but I'm planning on driving there from Manitoba. How are the roads there? I'm lowered with less than a finger gap but not tucking. I just want to know if there are a lot of pot holes, dips, etc.
I can tell you that Edmonton is a terrible place to drive especially if your lowered. If you're careful and can avoid the pot holes and dips I think you'll be fine. Well that is if you are headed to Edmonton.

BTW I'm new to the forum and I just bought a stock 06 TSX. Can't wait to have some fun with it. And oh ya from Edmonton. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome anotherasian. I'm from Winnipeg so I think i'll be fine avoiding pot holes and such.

I'm sort of worried about stone chips while driving in the highways. I remember when I was younger there were rock flying and chipped my dad's car while driving to Banff. How are the roads in cities and highways. Do people often get stone chips there?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Watch out while driving on the highways. It's construction season and a lot of semi-trucks are roaming the highways. I work in construction so I drive the highway a lot and everytime I pass a huge truck I often get rock chips. Unless the highway is seperated by a median. If so you should be fine.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Welcome anotherasian, from Edmonton myself. I actually find Calgary worse for lowered cars, they have less potholes but their roads are really bumpy, andI haven't run into too many potholes in Edmonton yet.

61 - 80 of 94 Posts