Acura TSX Forum banner

3721 - 3728 of 3728 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
UCLA - Black TSX with A-Spec Kit, what looks like S2K style exhaust tips, and a UCLA ALUMNI plate. I saw you on the 101 in sherman oaks on Saturday, and then again on Monday (WTF AGAIN?) at the UCLA Campus on my way to pick up the girlfriend. Are you on here?
Never read this, and YES i'm on here. Got my car broken into this past week Friday. DESTROYED my steering column and ignition switch (pretty much all of it). Looks like they couldn't take it in the end. They did steal another TSX from LOT 2!! WTF

·
Registered
676 Posts
Spotted CGP 06 drop oem wheels, tinted with cold air intake in Brotherhood Way, SF (Asian driver) Were you trying to race me? Lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been seeing a few 1st gens around my house in Lake Elsinore. I have the white one on Volks with Brembo's. If you see me in the garage feel free to say Hi.

·
Registered
40 Posts
haha no ones posted in here for two years, but heres a long shot. (Bay Area)

on 92 East Bound I saw a NHBP TSX on RPF1's, it slowed down as it passed me in my NHBP car. if you're on here, sup man!

·
Registered
100 Posts
lets keep it alive!

there is black one by my job in fountain valley with white wheels and what looks like mugen visors and the UK rear fog light, you on here bro?

·
Registered
100 Posts
just spotted a 04-05 pwp lowered with gunmetal mesh wheels and aspec lip kit on edinger in tustin/irvine borderline. I was in my black S2K with the license plate 'How Qte.' I was in a hurry to head back to work haha, but clean tsx sir.
that might have been me lol

3721 - 3728 of 3728 Posts