Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been living in California my whole life. Yet, for the past 20 years I can never identify this. Some people think its bird shit and others think its tree sap. WTF is it?!

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Last time I was in DR(last Aug) I had a stain on a white tee and I could have sworn it was lizard poop since there's so many out there :laugh: It was that same yellowish circle.

WTH are the chances of getting pooped on by a bee :rotz:

·
pedal damn it
2,901 Posts
I've been living in California my whole life. Yet, for the past 20 years I can never identify this. Some people think its bird shit and others think its tree sap. WTF is it?!

well now u have ur answer. i found out what it was about 10 years ago when i got my first black car. the most annoying thing is that it ALWAYS pops up right after u spend a good portion of ur day washing/detailing the car. :banghead:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
yup, googled it before as i had this discussion with my friends. he said is bird sht, i said its tree sap

turns out, its bee sht/pollen LOL

i hate it, i clean my car all and those bee poop gets on there right away :(

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
So im not the only one who always thought about was it was.I thought it was fly poop because where i park my car there is no trees and sure enough it never fails to surprise me or anyone who spends a good amount of time detailing their car right after you walk away and come back there are little yellow spots.

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
I knew it was a flying insect of some kind. It always happens to my car when i'm in the middle of drying it, the spots will appear on the windows and random spots that are still wet even though I hardly see any bees by my house.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts