Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to the forums so I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Jason, but I go by Fuji, and I'm still a Senior in High School at Temple City High. I've owned my TSX for quite a while, but it's only been lately that I have touched or modified it in any way shape or form. So far I can say I have:

2006 Premium White Pearl TSX
22% front & 7% rear tint
Greddy SP2 Exhaust
Mugen Visors
Injen intake (CAI)
Painted (Black) OEM Wheels
Painted (Blue) OEM Calipers

A lot of my mods are very cheap, and I'm not one to dump a lot of $$ in my car, but it is still a hobby of mine.

Now that introductions are out of the way, my other hobby I'd like to share is photography. I've been into photography for roughly a year and I'm still an amateur by all means, but I am looking to increase my skills exponentially, hopefully with the help of you all. My main focus is sports photography at my HS, and I have been hired as a real estate photographer as well, but I would like to delve into automotive photography, and would like to do so with the help of some members here.

My equipment includes a Canon 40D and a wide variety of lenses at my disposal (I own a few, but I can borrow a majority of L series lenses), Manfrotto tripods, and flash heads (I own one, but again, I can borrow others)

What I am offering is a completely FREE photoshoot. I'm not even asking for gas money...I am merely offering this service as a favor for you in return for a subject for me to photograph. I am located in San Gabriel, CA and I would be willing to meet up anywhere in the SGV for a shoot.

What I would like to shoot are primarily cars and motorcycles, however, I am completely open to photographing you and your friends, a project you are working on...basically anything that you feel is an interesting subject. So if a free shoot interests you, please feel free to contact me here. Take care and thanks for your interest.

Here are some photographs that were taken by yours truly...

P.S. TCHS Boys basketball went on to win the Rio Hondo League Championship, and TCHS Boys football went on to CIF Semi-Finals.

Also, here are pictures of my friends Altima that I snapped very impromptu-ish.

Thank you, and good day.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've already received interest from Carbon about shooting not only his cars, but his tattoos, which could be combined into an awesome shoot.

...and 626tsx contacted me about shooting his car as well..He just doesn't want to post here for some silly reason :) Hope you're reading this Vince

·
, Moderator Emerita
17,179 Posts
Nice! I really love the first pic! :thumbsup: You should post this is the photo thread! Unless you are looking for work, then I guess this is the right subforum! :nod:

Good luck!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Shay, thanks for the kind words, and yeah, I'm just looking to start photographing member's rides and just get some experience in :)

·
, Administrator/Moderator, Entertainment
7,303 Posts
I've already received interest from Carbon about shooting not only his cars, but his tattoos, which could be combined into an awesome shoot.

...and 626tsx contacted me about shooting his car as well..He just doesn't want to post here for some silly reason :) Hope you're reading this Vince
I plan on being naked on top of my car. :laugh:

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Performance
8,413 Posts
Come to the next meet and take all the pics you want. Good stuff though :tu:

·
, Moderator Emerita
17,179 Posts
I almost sprayed the water from my mouth onto the LCD at work. :jester:

At least wear some socks please.

OP: Nice pics, look forward to seeing your future shoots.

:laugh: Not sprayed, more like choked! hahaha jk Juanito!

But why wear socks?! hahaha Are you one of those guys who has sex with their socks on?! hahahaha

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (United States)
1,202 Posts
I have a car and a motorcycle that you're welcome to shoot, as long as you don't focus on the rock chips and dings.

I'm local in Arcadia as well -

·
iVTEC no koe
1,913 Posts
:laugh: Not sprayed, more like choked! hahaha jk Juanito!

But why wear socks?! hahaha Are you one of those guys who has sex with their socks on?! hahahaha
lol, nah, it definitely sprayed, just back into the cup!

socks for him, yes, but not on his feet. I guess I should've said sock hahahaha. Need to keep those pics work safe!

Nah, can't wear socks while sexing, need proper traction :laugh:

·
1,202 Posts
socks for him, yes, but not on his feet. I guess I should've said sock hahahaha. Need to keep those pics work safe!

Why go through the trouble with a sock when a mere thimble would do? :laugh: j/k

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Gallery
2,946 Posts
Why go through the trouble with a sock when a mere thimble would do? :laugh: j/k
:laugh:

to the op- you should come out to our reflash meet on April 3rd. There should be quite a few of us there, so there will be quite a variety of cars you can choose from haha. Not to mention you can try out rolling shots if you want cause people will be driving down the street to test the reflash I'm sure :)

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I plan on being naked on top of my car. :laugh:
Nice, I plan on being naked when I photograph :D

are you willing to take some pics of my car as well? :p
I think I mapquested your location when I wanted to buy your bumper off you...lol, we may have to meet halfway for that shoot, I think you're like an hour away!

wow awesome pics man
you take some really nice pictures...keep it up..
I almost sprayed the water from my mouth onto the LCD at work. :jester:

At least wear some socks please.

OP: Nice pics, look forward to seeing your future shoots.
Thanks guys

Come to the next meet and take all the pics you want. Good stuff though :tu:
Myself, Vince (626tsx),Matt ( i forgot his name here), and Ching had a mini meet last night, very impromptu and I didn't bring my camera, but next socal meet, I'll definitely be there snapping away.

I have a car and a motorcycle that you're welcome to shoot, as long as you don't focus on the rock chips and dings.

I'm local in Arcadia as well -
Looks like you have some good shots already! I'd feel almost embarassed to give you mine...But if you're up for it, I would love to shoot either of your vehicles, they look stunning.

:laugh:

to the op- you should come out to our reflash meet on April 3rd. There should be quite a few of us there, so there will be quite a variety of cars you can choose from haha. Not to mention you can try out rolling shots if you want cause people will be driving down the street to test the reflash I'm sure :)
Yeah that definitely sounds like a great idea...Hopefully I can make it out there. *sigh* wish I had enough $ for the reflash too, oh well, haha.

yea, lets get a shoot going
Where are you located?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just an update, I think this weekend I am busy on Saturday detailing my own car, and I will possibly shoot 626tsx's and Ching's car as Vince was one of the first to ask me, and it is convenient because they are local. Next, I told Carbon I would shoot his tattoos and possibly his car as well.

Should be fun guys! :D

·
1,202 Posts
Not sure what classes you have at TC - but if you have Gene Simons as one of your teachers, swing by and tell him Luwin said hi!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts