Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Done my searches and didn't come up with much. Just wondering if anyone has actually tuned their set-up running basic bolt-ons + the RBC manifold.

Interested to compare it to my e-Dyno chart of when I had the RRC.

Figured someone should have done it since flashpro has been out for some time now.

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
did they ever resolve that whole kelford cams issue discussed at k20a.org?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did they ever resolve that whole kelford cams issue discussed at k20a.org?
From what I heard it was just a certain batch that produced the defective ones, all the ones before that and after that batch have been good.

Anyone have info on Buddy Club spec 3's? Member on k20a has them in his rsx with no valve train upgrades and basic bolt on's. From what I've read the new spec 3's are the old spec 2's

·
Registered
976 Posts
09+ TSX Intake Cam might be a good candidate for a drop in cam. All you would need is an 09+ VTC Gear and your set. If you have FlashPro just get a stage 2 cam. You would make really good power that would be more worth the process of opening the head and just installing D.I.C's. Plus you'll have alot more cams to choose from..

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
Yeah SVM and IPS get crazy raves on k20a for some reason. SVM is only new as well. :dunno:
Most stage 2 or drop in cams will perform roughly the same. Other good candidates are drag cartel, kelford, hytech and Brian crower IMO.

Reactions: pjotsx

·
Registered
976 Posts
Yeah SVM and IPS get crazy raves on k20a for some reason. SVM is only new as well. :dunno:
Most stage 2 or drop in cams will perform roughly the same. Other good candidates are drag cartel, kelford, hytech and Brian crower IMO.
BluePrint Cams are another canidate that perform well.

Reactions: pjotsx
1 - 18 of 18 Posts