Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, San Diego,CA
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking everywhere to be able to do this to my car and found them on a web site in Australia but they said they wouldnt ship to U.S. :(

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1-bp1WkGj5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
550 Posts
wow so nice!
u sure those are for the tsx?
the name of the video is CU2 folding mirrors

i THINK the euro CU2 has them as well.

here you go

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/hond...ock_01=17TL4901&block_02=B__4300&block_03=970

you need 9 and 16 for sure. that the motor.

IDK but you may also need the actuators that 11 and 12......you need someone to translate the part euro part number and see if they match........check part numbers/

if you need both parts its about 300 per side. figure a hundo for the shipping.

700 and you IN.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i remember a site selling the whole module...i'll see if i can find it for you

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what is it?
it's blocked at work
Power folding mirrors

the name of the video is CU2 folding mirrors

i THINK the euro CU2 has them as well.

here you go

Honda Car Parts / Choose by Model / Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda

you need 9 and 16 for sure. that the motor.

IDK but you may also need the actuators that 11 and 12......you need someone to translate the part euro part number and see if they match........check part numbers/

if you need both parts its about 300 per side. figure a hundo for the shipping.

700 and you IN.
Whoa that's redunkculous!!!! LOL!!!

i remember a site selling the whole module...i'll see if i can find it for you
Yeah I think in Australia mate! but I emailed them and said wouldn't ship to America...

·
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't remember them in Australia, but they have been 'standard issue' on many cars in Japan. My Japanese '92 Accord LX had them, and they were pretty common place. Great for parking, but occasionally used while driving, in very tight spots.
Yeah I had installed them on my '94 Accord, I just cant find them....:squint:
I have a cousin in UK and a friend in NZ and both had a hard time explaining what it was and why they wanted to buy to the parts dept. SMH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.