1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the wheels im going to get come in

18x9 +35 or +20
18x10 +25 or +40

they have on sale the 18x10+25 so im trying to take advantage of that and mount them on the rear and for the front maybe 18x9+20 i would like to get that concave look now my question will i have a problem running this setup i dont mind to roll my fenders or give it some camber.. i just dont want to do anything crazy like pulling out fenders or too much camber since im going to daily drive my car what do you guys think. should i go with the higher offset or i can pull this out without running into problems.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Depends on the tires too. All of those sizes are do-able, but I'm a little concerned about the 18x10 +40 on the rear- I'd be worried about that one hitting the body of the coilover.

They're all going to take alot of fender rolling, fender liner trimming, bumper trimming, and camber/height adjustment. There isn't really a 2+2=4 plan for fitment.

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Tire stores will usually allow you to try on tires, not wheels. So if you bought the wheels you can check fitment before you buy the tires and get a feel for how much camber and roll you would need. It's going to handle poorly, be loud and go through tires with that setup though,so something else to consider if you plan to daily.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts