Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
ooo looks like it has the full euro r lip kit which is a bonus. Price looks about right for a tsx in vancouver but always try to negotiate lower.

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Price is not horrible. Does anyone else see the huge dent on the driver side fender? Bumper also looks like it's popping out at that corner. It has the Euro-R lip kit, hard to tell if it's authentic though.

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
^ i missed that looking thru my lil phone screen but it appears to be a nice find. Have ur mechanic check it out and negotiate lower.

Also, it doesn't appear that the power steering hose recall has been performed. Check the VIN and see if it qualifies. It's free thru ur local Acura dealership.

·
Registered
210 Posts
not trying to thread jack buuuuuut, i bought an 05 about a year ago. What are all the legit recalls that may need to be done? I bought it from my local Honda dealer so do you think they wouldve already performed all the possible recall problems?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the responses guys. I cant believe I didnt see that dent, at first I thought it was just a shadow. Now I'm really debating if I should still get it

·
Banned
7 Posts
The car seems to be in good shape and condition, but the price is looking a bit high for the same. I think you should check with some other dealers as well, as keeping some options with you would definitely help you to compare price and other aspects of the vehicle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts