Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that bought a TSX with the stock bodykit, does your's come with the EXTENDED EXHAUST TIPS? I've been browsing the American forums and the TSX with the stock Acura bodykit comes with the Extended Exhaust Tips. I know that my car's exhaust tips are not that extended ones because they sit behind the rear valance where as the extended tips slightly comes past the rear valance.

Anybody here have the extended tips or does Canada just not include them?

Cheers,
DXorcist.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
70 Posts
I just checked my car, and sure enough I do have the extended tips.

Looking at other pics, there's the opening, and a "hood" that extends out from the opening. The hood is flush with the opening at the bottom.

On my car, the "hood" extends further from the opening all the way around.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey dowzer,
where'd you get your car from? are you located in Canada by any chance?

i'm in Canada and my car did not come with the extended tips although i have the factory kit purchased and installed from the dealership.

thanks,
DXman

·
Registered
139 Posts
dxorcist said:
hey dowzer,
where'd you get your car from? are you located in Canada by any chance?

i'm in Canada and my car did not come with the extended tips although i have the factory kit purchased and installed from the dealership.

thanks,
DXman
To Dxorcist:
Is it possible to show us how your muffler looks like?

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
70 Posts
Hi dxorcist,

Yes, I am located in Canada. I figured that was a given since this is the Canadian regional group. ;)

I got my car from Camco Acura in Ottawa. Have you asked your dealer about the extended tips?

Reply with a pic of your tip for comparison if you can.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
70 Posts
Nice colour choice! I would have gotten PWP if my other car wasn't white as well.

Looks like you have enough info to get the dealer to give you the extended tips. I think they're just held on by screws.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey 2.4DOHCiVTEC,

Will you be attending the Mar 7th TSX meet ? it's at Kwantlen Richmond Parking Lot.

Hope to see ya there.

Peace,
DXman.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts