Which Saturday works for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*The meet scheduled for this Saturday December 18 has been postponed. Apparently there is a large rain storm coming in this weekend. I feel it would be better and safer for everyone if we held this on a "rain free" day. To avoid anyone driving in the harsh weather. We can shoot for early or mid January to reschedule. Sorry to everyone.*

Everyone and Anyone who is a current or past owner of a TSX is welcomed! :nod:

We will meet at Westborough Mall @ "Topping's Restaurant (link)" in South San Francisco @ 10:30am sharp. Eat some lunch, then cruise to Treasure Island and take pics.

OR for those who don't want to eat you can skip the lunch/cruise, and just meet up with us at Treasure Island @12pm. Upon entry of Treasure Island, after the FIRST stop sign stay in the right lane with the right turn arrow, and make an immediate right turn. Follow the street to the end where you will find a large open parking lot. That's where we will meet.

Here is last year's mini-meet set up by Flookie 12-19-09. "Flookie's Treasure Island mini meet"

A few people already want to come out. :D Post in this thread if you want to join!

1. ILoveMyHonda *lunch/cruise
2. manda *lunch/cruise
3. TS-SEX *lunch/cruise
4. DVS *lunch/cruise
5. I<3regamasters *lunch/cruise
6. Flookie *lunch/cruise
7. wong05tsx (maybe)
8. cl9_zx6r (maybe 18th)
9. TSX2NER *lunch/cruise
10. Eiji (maybe 11th)
11. dtrain (maybe)
12. CL9 2NV (maybe)

Anyone else, don't be shy and post in this thread!

- Jon

·
Registered
797 Posts
Awesome! List and times changed. :)

So do you guys want to eat lunch together OR just meet up at Treasure Island?

BTW I forgot we have less sunlight because of the time change, so maybe lunch at 11am OR meet at Treasure Island at 12pm instead.
I can have lunch or just meet up with every body at treasure Island. The new time is great!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Voted for Saturday, December 18th! ;) So hopefully I'll make it, but I may not be rolling in my car...instead a supercharged Previa! haha

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I could do both days, I don't discriminate lol plus Topping was off the hook! I vote let do lunch there!

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can have lunch or just meet up with every body at treasure Island. The new time is great!!!
Are you going to be coming from Emmeryville?

I could do both days, I don't discriminate lol plus Topping was off the hook! I vote let do lunch there!
Toppings is bomb yo! :lol:
Maybe I'll make a seperate list for people who want to eat?

Voted for Saturday, December 18th! ;) So hopefully I'll make it, but I may not be rolling in my car...instead a supercharged Previa! haha
Are you for reals going to be driving up? I driven those b4, they kick butt!! PREVIA S/C ftw! :D

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So it sounds like most of you are down to eat lunch. Here's a link to the restaurant @ yelp.com:

Topping's Restaurant

I'll update the first post too

Put me down as maybe for the 11th. For sure I can't do the 18th cuz I might be down in LA.
List updated!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Are you for reals going to be driving up? I driven those b4, they kick butt!! PREVIA S/C ftw! :D
Well hopefully I'll be back up for winter break earlier that week. But that Saturday I'll be bringing my friend's family to SFO so that's why I'll most likely be rollin' in their Previa! haha

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope, I lived in downtown SF now, so it is not that far.
Oh ok sounds good, so you down to grab lunch right?

Well hopefully I'll be back up for winter break earlier that week. But that Saturday I'll be bringing my friend's family to SFO so that's why I'll most likely be rollin' in their Previa! haha
THat might give you enough time to put some bags on it and some 19x10's! :D

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like the 18th has a slight edge over the 11th. :D
I hope you guys knew you can vote for both if you are available for both dates! :D

Looks like most of you are down for a quick lunch too. For those that aren't interested in eating you are always welcomed to just meet us as Treasure Island. :nod:

·
Jon Daily Boulevard
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wong05tsx (maybe) wsup wit that?

i asked my other buddy w/ a clean first gen to roll also, but he's not a member on the boards. i'll let u know if he can make it...
Cool everyone is welcomed!

You guys let me know if you need any work done, lol. I'll probably roll with TS-Sex if he goes. Still looking for a TSX, but people are tripping about their pricing.
People are still asking for too much on used ones huh?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts