Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I've physically tried my best (literally flooring the pedal on a wet road!), in both sport-shift and regular shifting-- nada. I cannot peel out.

Does the car just not have the juice (contemplating that decision of TSX over M3...)? Does VSA have anything to do with it? Help-- I need acceleration.

MM

R

·
0 Posts
i'm not sure we can peel out in the at. the tires only chirp when i make turns and mash the gas to fast.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
You will need the manual to peel out on the TSX.. Or alittle more power : Cold Air intake might help..

I actually peeled out on the manual with a cold air intake very easily didnt even drop the clutch just floored it and started to spin.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Ive screached the tires for a second or two thats about it, and it seems easier with VSA off and sport shift mode on

·
Registered
21 Posts
Try power braking, my brother does that on his automatic IS300.
Hold on the brake pedal and give alot of gas and let go of the brake, I believe it should work. I haven't done it personally on the TSX just because i dont want to stress anything.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
If you really want to do it.. Just throw it in Nuetral give it 6k rpm throw it in drive :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Definitely turn the VSA off and torque brake til 3K and let go of the brake and floor it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts