Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all!
Long time reader of all your comments. Took your advice and pulled the trigger on a 2004 ABP 6MT non NonNav. Picked it up on July 31st (had to order it) and haven't stopped smiling since. Anyway, just got the mail and Car and Driver has a comparo with Audi A4 1.8T, Subaru Legacy GT, Volvo S40 T5 and the TSX. You KNOW who came out on top! Wanted to share the good news with everyone. I am taking off for vacation to Cape Cod now but wanted to thank everyone for their input on this wonderful car.

P.S. I am with Larhmont on that Consumer Reports Review. I waited and was extremely disappointed when it never showed up. They probably couldn't get their hands on one!

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
APOGEE said:
Good morning all!
Long time reader of all your comments. Took your advice and pulled the trigger on a 2004 ABP 6MT non NonNav. Picked it up on July 31st (had to order it) and haven't stopped smiling since. Anyway, just got the mail and Car and Driver has a comparo with Audi A4 1.8T, Subaru Legacy GT, Volvo S40 T5 and the TSX. You KNOW who came out on top! Wanted to share the good news with everyone. I am taking off for vacation to Cape Cod now but wanted to thank everyone for their input on this wonderful car.

P.S. I am with Larhmont on that Consumer Reports Review. I waited and was extremely disappointed when it never showed up. They probably couldn't get their hands on one!

Just saw yesterday'y thread on this. Sorry for the repeat.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
APOGEE said:
Just saw yesterday'y thread on this. Sorry for the repeat.
Hello, and welcome to the Club APOGEE :wavey:
No worries, please keep posting :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
:woot: :woot: :woot:

Congrats on the purchase!!! Welcome to the site :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Another ABP TSX owner!:woot:

Welcome to the club, APOGEE.:wavey:

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Just got back from the Cape! Wonderful vacation and no after effects from Francis so we hit the beach everyday. Glad to be part of this great forum! Now I just have to learn how to use these great smillies you all use.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
APOGEE said:
Just got back from the Cape! Wonderful vacation and no after effects from Francis so we hit the beach everyday. Glad to be part of this great forum! Now I just have to learn how to use these great smillies you all use.
Welcome back, keep 'em coming!

About the smilies.....yeah, we got a lot of great ones, too bad some of the "codes" aren't very intuitive -- I think that's what keeps some of the great ones from being used more.

Wonder if they could do something about that. :ikno:

I still wonder why the code for :sprint: is "sprint."

And even more so, how "007" came to be :007:

P.S. Just to make sure everybody knows......our main discussion of the Car & Driver piece is on this other thread:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3286

1 - 8 of 8 Posts