Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 TSX and the driver’s door power lock was not working correctly.

I had the lock actuator replaced and the lock works with the FOB and when the lock button is pressed on the door. However I have picked up some issue since the actuator has been replaced.

1. 1. The worse issue is now if the key is in the ignition (running or not) the door locks ~5 sec after the door is closed (making easy to get lock out of the car at the gas station)
  2. 2. I use to be able to lock the car by just pressing the lock post near the window; now to manual lock the door need to press the power lock button in the middle of the door.
  3. 3. Before when the car was unlocked the trunk could be open by pressing the button on the trunk lid; now this does not work anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a 2004 TSX that has the same exact issues. I was coming here to see if anyone knows what's going on. So... does anyone know what might be going on?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just picked up a 07 and my doors don't lock after put it in drive why is that
I'm not familiar with the behavior of the locks on the '07 and my locks are not behaving properly so I don't even know if they are supposed to lock after the car is in drive. Hopefully someone else here can answer that.

I have two bad lock actuators (front passenger and rear driver locks) which I will be replacing as soon as the parts arrive. When I replace those I will also take a look at the front driver's lock actuator as I suspect something is hooked up wrong in there. Hopefully I can figure it out. I will post my findings here. In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas about what is causing the OP's problems please chime in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts