Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys so one day my car started to over heat, quickly figured the cooling fan was not engaging itself to turn on. First things first I checked my fuses and relays , not that. Second thing I changed my cooling temperature switch at the bottom of the radiator, wrong again. Next thing I changed was my fan switch sensor (I think it’s called that) lol , I was wrong again. So last thing I took my thermostat off and checked it out , it worked perfectly so it wasn’t that, once again. I have no idea what it is I’m guessing electrical problem?? So the fan does not come one when engine is hot, I have to manually switch them on by kicking on the ac which causees both the cooling fan and condenser fan to come on. It comes on perfect when I do that, no hesitation. I’m not sure what else to do if there’s anything else I can switch or if anyone else has had this problem before? Questions comments concerns WELCOME!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Remove, check, and clean every electrical connection you can find that's associated with the fan/cooling system.

Do you have the OEM manual? It may have a procedure to test the temp switch. I can check mine if you don't have one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts