Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Carm
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said I was going to post some pictures when I got my car lowered, so here is a couple. :wavey:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
The TSX looks good when its lowered! Nice!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
how much does the pro kit lower? and do u find that you're scraping those stoppers in parking stalls with the lowering and kit?

·
Carm
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, to be honest, No, not really.
However I have been really careful not to. My last car was a 2000 honda civic sir, and I ruined the front lip, and kept getting it re painted. But I think that was lower than the tsx. Drop is 1.6 and 1.4. However, don't quote me on that. .1 off maybe.
I think if you lowered it any more than that you would have a problem with the skirts.

Ask me again in a couple of months.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,199 Posts
Very nice! I only had my car for 2 months now, rack up almost 4g miles. I have brand new H&R sports springs and comptech camber kit in my trunk, just don't know when to lower it. You guys think it is to soon?

·
oh so so fresh
118 Posts
Drunkenbuda said:
Very nice! I only had my car for 2 months now, rack up almost 4g miles. I have brand new H&R sports springs and comptech camber kit in my trunk, just don't know when to lower it. You guys think it is to soon?
go with the rational decision. There is always a chance that something could go wrong with the car. So if you put on the H&R springs and something goes wrong afterward, don't try to take it to acura b/c they won't even touch it. So wait until about say 10,000 miles at least, thats not too far away if you put 4g in 2months... before you begin to modify suspension. Just my opinion..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts