Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno how to name this thread to catch ur eyes but here it is.

Hey guys, id like to talk bout electronic signalizations.

This thing isnt well known in US at all, at least i havent met any thread discussing em nor any dealer selling\installing em .

Some basic functions

2 level adjustable kick sensor , light slam on any part = preventive beep , hard kick = full alarm

2 level volume sensor ( moving sesor ) if some bad guys r passing by and stopped to look what do you have inside ur car to stole it will beep a lil , if he continues to stand near it will cry loud asking WTF ??? when someone will move inside saloon ( put a hand into open window to pich er phone etc ) it will be very loud alarm.

Optional Gsm module to sms notify you bout anything happend with car

A trinket in er pocket with display that works around 500-900 meters and shows u whats happend ( door opened , hood , light kick , a trailer hit er car and so on ).

Immobilizer.

A position sensor = if someone will try to move er car or trying to jack it up to stole ur wheels it would be very loud ! Very sensitive , 1-2 degree of moving up or down and alarm is crying very loud.

If you guys interested in this shit and wanna see and know more please vote in this thread , if ill see 10 ppl or more ill shoot a video to show all i noted above and give you more info bout this devices.

My english is bad and me stupid so please dont judge my thread seriously. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Some basic functions

2 level adjustable kick sensor , light slam on any part = preventive beep , hard kick = full alarm
Amazon.com: Install Essentials 504D Double Guard Stinger Shock Sensor: Electronics

2 level volume sensor ( moving sesor ) if some bad guys r passing by and stopped to look what do you have inside ur car to stole it will beep a lil , if he continues to stand near it will cry loud asking WTF ??? when someone will move inside saloon ( put a hand into open window to pich er phone etc ) it will be very loud alarm.
Viper - Invisibeam® Field Disturbance Sensor

Optional Gsm module to sms notify you bout anything happend with car
Key Features | Smartphone Control | GPS Tracking | DroneMobile.com

A trinket in er pocket with display that works around 500-900 meters and shows u whats happend ( door opened , hood , light kick , a trailer hit er car and so on ).
Viper - Viper 5902 Responder HD Color SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System

Immobilizer.
^^
Features & Specifications
Remote Confirmation LCD Screen
# of Remotes 1 Responder LC3 2-Way and 1 5-button 1-Way
Range Up to 1 Mile
Security Yes
Remote Start Yes
Keyless Entry Yes
SmartStart Compatible Yes
Encryption SuperCode™
Domelight Supervision Yes
Stinger DoubleGuard Shock Sensor Yes
Neo Revenger 6-Tone Siren Yes
Failsafe Starter Kill Yes
Anti-Carjacking (VRS) No
Guaranteed Protection Plan (GPP) Yes
Auxiliary Channels for Optional Functions 4
Remote Control Trunk Pop Yes
^
From Viper's website on the 5902

A position sensor = if someone will try to move er car or trying to jack it up to stole ur wheels it would be very loud ! Very sensitive , 1-2 degree of moving up or down and alarm is crying very loud.
Viper - Digital Tilt Motion Sensor

No offense, but I don't think this is breaking any new ground. However, I'm still interested to see what you have to offer.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh man )) Our Stalker alarms using patented dialog code, its a military tech like on interceptors. All chineese crap can be opened with code grabbers for 300 bux but noone cant crack dialog code till this time.

More votes guys ! Ill try to find some time close to weekend to make a video. Im not a seller of this shit , just using it and wanna let you know how u can protect ur car from hi jacking and wheels stealing . The minimum i need to have to prevent car steal is a hood lock, alarm with iommobilizer , secret button to run starter. Gearbox and turning wheel locks r also usable .

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
i have yet to put an alarm on my since i first bought it in 2006...lol... still using stock alarm... only preentive measure i use is the brake pedal lock and usually have my van block the driveway ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts