Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I need some cash to pay for a couple things so I have to let the bar go. Not mint condition, but just has minor blemishes and dirty spots. The finish is not chipping or anything. VERY,VERY solid bar. Will probably cost you north of 400 shipped from Heeltoe.

Didn't even get a chance to put this sucker on, but I have important things to pay for.

Note: To install this bar, you should to run a JDM plug cover or something like the ARC or Spoon one. The OEM one sticks out and will rub against the bar. It will still fit fine with the OEM one, but it will rub. Just telling you now so you're not surprised.

Will snap pictures today and they will be up this afternoon. I'm giving the locals a chance first before I post in the classifieds.

$250 Cash, If you can purchase before saturday I'll knock 20 bucks, just because I need money before then. If not, I'm pretty firm @ 250, which is still a reasonable price.

I'm looking to trade my Fujita Intake for an OEM one plus just a little cash on your side. Local only.

·
Shouldaboughtahonda!
286 Posts
I have a k and n on my stock short tube, how much of a stock intake are you looking for? I've got the box and one elbow from under it laying around. Pics? I'm interested in fujita....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wasn't really looking to ship this intake since it is kind of big. Honestly, I'd do a straight trade if you can cover my shipping costs. I just have to get the stupid bracket welded back on because they tend to break on Fujita intakes. It will be taken care of before trading.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
I'll trade you for the oem tomorrow when I get home. I have the stock intake. Have injen too but why not get another haha. Hit me up. I'll pm you.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most of the blemishes is just grease from being installed and will come right off. I will try to clean this as best I can before meeting up. Again, Locals have priority, but if nobody has interest locally, then i'll ship at the buyers expense.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
Is there any real.advantage to this brace function wise? And are you willing to ship
And by rub.. Like do you mean its always pushing against it
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
295 Posts
PM'd, never got a reply so I'll just post it here. Seeing how it's a RHD only bar that was never installed in your car, can you post a pic of it in your engine bay so I can see how much drilling I may need to do, and if it comes anywhere close to lining up with the master cylinder as that is a main feature of a Carbing strut bar, it also functions as a master cylinder stopper to give better brake feel? Also, I'd be able to see how it looks and if it even fits with a K24 instead of a K20 like the RHD CL9 has.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Carbing bar buyer seems to be not interested anymore since none of my PM's have been replied. So it is still up for grabs. It will fit, You can google it. I saw it installed in a LHD white TSX. I just found all the extra brackets and ORIGINAL instructions.

Mrheeltoe himself told me that no one in the US has ordered this bar from them. Be one of VERY few to have this bar in the states.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts