Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the dark grey color, but it seems at times when i see pictures of tsx's with that color it looks bluish.

Why is that? I think i read somewhere its about the sunlight.

·
Registered
245 Posts
It looks different in sunlight vs shade vs night... It can be sparkling too at sometime.
Pictures sometimes do not do the color any justice.. scroll up to the header of this web page... in reality the CG looks nothing like that

·
Slow but turns
2,961 Posts
when it was my first time buying the car i thought it was GREEN. i personally think CGP is a nice color, it doesnt look black to the point where you will see swirl scratches after a car wash, but at nighttime it looks black/dark grey and you can barely tell what color it is.

CGP is a rare color :lol:
disagree, in my area im starting to see so many CGP TSX, I dont know if mines just looks attractive to people or what, but before i had my TSX all i ever saw was White/Silver TSX. After I had mine JDM'ed i started seeing it more than i ever thought there would be.

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
well, it's kind of a grey with pink and green pearl in it.

so it can look greenish, or blueish or of course grey.
or probably one or two other colors, depending on what
kind of light it's sitting under/around.

pretty nice color :) it's popular, yeah, but that doesn't bother me.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
disagree, in my area im starting to see so many CGP TSX, I dont know if mines just looks attractive to people or what, but before i had my TSX all i ever saw was White/Silver TSX. After I had mine JDM'ed i started seeing it more than i ever thought there would be.
Haha I think he was being sarcastic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies. I think that the changing colors kills it for me lol. If it was just dark grey all the time it would be good.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Get you a Milan Red TSX. It changes from red to pink when you apply sunlight to it :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts