Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just found pictures of my salvage TSX before it was fixed. LOLOLOL all thanks to carfax.

All in all, I bought the car just about a year and a half ago. The guy sold it to me for 9k out the door, tax included and registration paid for. good deal still? LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I would say to myself that this was a impulse buy. Although, when I bought the TSX, everything had been fixed, and I did have my mechanic look at it for me. lol More so, I was attracted by the miles on it, upon first buying the car, it was at 44000 and I bought this... November 25th 2010.

·
Registered
714 Posts
did that get rear ended by a train??

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
ehhhh 9k was lil bit overpriced .. BUT if everything was fixed right and you plan on keeping the car LONG time .. they you are fine .. cause the car will hold no value on resale ...

i had an 08 maxima bought it with 13k miles in early 09 .. for $15k ( i believe + tax etc) .. and non salvage were worth around $27k ( i think ) .. and i was only able to sell the car for $8k .. took me year and half to sell it

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
Who cares its a tsx... Have fun and enjoy it....

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
+1^ As long as you plan on keeping it a long time

·
Registered
16 Posts
whatsanacura is right if you gonna keep it once its fixed you wont even think about it, mine is a salvage too with the same problem as you can see on this pic,

image665 by abdu', on Flickr

but now i got it all fixed rides like a dream

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahaha yeah everything was fixed before I bought the car. It was myfault. I didn't get to check the car before I bought it the guy said it was just a tap mostly top rear and I believes him without checking first. Lol yeah my car rode good, till my past friend went and did an oil change and forgot to tighten my drain plug. So I'm Kinda just waiting for it to die then I'll switch the engine.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Hahaha yeah everything was fixed before I bought the car. It was myfault. I didn't get to check the car before I bought it the guy said it was just a tap mostly top rear and I believes him without checking first. Lol yeah my car rode good, till my past friend went and did an oil change and forgot to tighten my drain plug. So I'm Kinda just waiting for it to die then I'll switch the engine.
ouch

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
9k out the door isn't too bad. I think the people who are saying 9k is too much aren't considering that it is the out the door price. You paid about 8k or so for the car itself, and that isn't too bad. One without a salvage title would have sold for about double that price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts