Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Driver Inside
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cars and Coffee in Jacksonville FL meets every 2nd Saturday of the month. It's an open meet for all car types. You'll see high end and low end. It's just a bunch of car lovers getting together to share their rides. Meet starts at 9am and goes all morning and sometimes early afternoon. It's located right off of I-95 at the airport exit, in the town center right by Starbucks. Here's the link to the site:

Cars and Coffee™ - Jacksonville, FL

This is a great meet so come on out......Last month we had over 100 cars and it's growing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ill try making it next time.. i heard of it... whens the next one?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cars and Coffee in Jacksonville FL meets every 2nd Saturday of the month. It's an open meet for all car types. You'll see high end and low end. It's just a bunch of car lovers getting together to share their rides. Meet starts at 9am and goes all morning and sometimes early afternoon. It's located right off of I-95 at the airport exit, in the town center right by Starbucks. Here's the link to the site:

Cars and Coffee™ - Jacksonville, FL

This is a great meet so come on out......Last month we had over 100 cars and it's growing.
The Rise & Shine Cars & Coffee is a FREE event open to all cars, trucks, ... New Location at Starbucks and don't miss the Jacksonville International Auto Show, February 18-20, 2022 at the Prime Osborn Convention Center - stay tuned for updates leesburg va .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts