Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I spent the majority of my time last summer in Europe, these are just some of the random pictures I took. My photography skills are pretty minimal, enjoy the pictures regardless:laugh:

·
VBP CREW
232 Posts
That r8 was amazing!

But the hidden basketball court makes me think of all the roof top courts in japan...

·
未来へと
2,254 Posts
Thanks for the pics, nice to see cars that are not available in the states. Lucky you got to visit, it's my goal to visit Europe and Japan after I graduate haha.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool pics! Thx for sharing.
No problem!

Thanks for the pics, nice to see cars that are not available in the states. Lucky you got to visit, it's my goal to visit Europe and Japan after I graduate haha.
It was definitely a worthwhile trip, I highly recommend visiting.

That r8 was amazing!

But the hidden basketball court makes me think of all the roof top courts in japan...
Hidden basketball courts are so cool!

so diff thanks for sharing! + rep
Thanks!

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
Its really beautiful over there but too cramped in the city for me. I would love to live in the countryside over there. WHere's all the pictures of the tuner cars stanced the "F" out:wiggle:

·
Autobahn Stormer
435 Posts
so diff thanks for sharing! + rep
Of course :laugh:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Pkq_eBHXJ4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Lucky you got to visit, it's my goal to visit Europe and Japan after I graduate haha.
Don't forget to visit the Isle of Man - the last place on earth without speed limits:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jFlSG9_Ue4A?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

·
After 5-10 Guinness
593 Posts
Beautiful pix!!! Looks to me like you did quite a bit of travelling through middle europe... i saw german/austrian/hungarian and dutch plates.. Next time you come, try to check out the mediteranian region.. St. Tropez (F) across to Pisa (I), maybe up to Zurich (CH)... Great roads/scenery and this is where the rich and beautiful live... You'll see more nice cars than you could shake a stick at (or focus a camera on, for that matter..). Bring lotsa time and coinage with you...
ACC-Man

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.