Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cars making noise when driving 50+ making little turns on highway, but the noise doesn't happen all the time... i changed to HAWK brake pad two months ago.. so i am sure its not brake pad problem...

anyone have any ideas should be very helpful.... the noise only last less then 6 second

thanks,

·
Scientisting since 2005
1,236 Posts
a screeching ? knocking? thumping ? noise ?

little more detail....

screeching sounds like more of a brake pad wear issue.... brake pads have a pin in them, when you get down to the pin it makes an annoying screeching sound to let you know to change them.....however sounds like you have new pads

clicking on corners may be a cv joint or axle issue

check your tires ? turn them hard one way and look in the area making the noise to see if everything looks good

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks buddy. i found out it was brake pad....

·
Registered
1 Posts
cars making noise when driving 50+ making little turns on highway, but the noise doesn't happen all the time... i changed to HAWK brake pad two months ago.. so i am sure its not brake pad problem...

anyone have any ideas should be very helpful.... the noise only last less then 6 second

thanks,
When the power steering rack is worn out, it starts making noise while turning. This whining sound is most recognizable while driving at a slower pace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.