Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Whatsup guys I need help on choosing a catback exhaust for my 07 TSX, which for now I’m leaning towards the skunk2 since I saw some videos on YouTube and they look nice,
However I don’t want something that’s too loud nor too quite so something in the middle you know, and also I don’t want too much drown when I’m doing normal driving on highway or have company because I like my ride to be pleasing and comfortable, once I install an exhaust my next order will be weapon R headers, for now I only have tein flex z coil overs + front and rear camber Kits and an HPS performance short ram intake. I’ll appreciate any help I can get Thank You!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why does everyone go with vibrant? I haven’t heard about it before, and every time I google catback exhausts for TSX what usually comes up is skunk2, Apexi, Tanabe, Invidia, etc but other then skunk2 the others don’t call my attention, I just never heard about vibrant before

·
Registered
186 Posts
Why does everyone go with vibrant? I haven’t heard about it before, and every time I google catback exhausts for TSX what usually comes up is skunk2, Apexi, Tanabe, Invidia, etc but other then skunk2 the others don’t call my attention, I just never heard about vibrant before
All of those brands are built by Chinese contractors and are mostly garbage metal and blow out prone mufflers and or rusted tubing - speed academy did a single 3 without a CAT and a smaller resonator

·
Registered
3 Posts
After looking around, I chose the Fujitsubo Legalis. I haven't installed it yet but have read that it has a strong, but not too loud sound. It looks like good quality and seems pretty well built. It might be worth a look if you haven't decided yet.

·
@fsocietytsx
374 Posts
After looking around, I chose the Fujitsubo Legalis. I haven't installed it yet but have read that it has a strong, but not too loud sound. It looks like good quality and seems pretty well built. It might be worth a look if you haven't decided yet.
Also the better built your engine is, the better the exhaust will sound, or it can also sound worst

1 - 7 of 7 Posts