Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup peeps. i scanned my CEL awhile back and it gave me p1035 oxygen sensor heater bank 1. i had to go state ref so i borrowed my buddies piping and o2 and the CEL went away. i went back to my piping and my "malfunctioning o2" after passing. i ordered an o2 from ebay from primechoice auto parts and its a direct fitment. installed it cleared the code and took off negative terminal to reset the car. went away but right when i start my engine it comes back on and i rescanned it and its the freaken same code i pulled up earlier! i am at a dead end. my tags are outdated and needed to get it smog. i can't borrow my buddys o2 cuz the last time i borrowed it, it died. i don't wanna spend money if the mechanics are going to tell me that its my o2 when i know that already. any help guys?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had the same problem about 2weeks ago and the cel came back again it happened to be the catalytic converter try seafoaming it first if that doesnt fix the problem than you have to change ur cat .look up on youtube it will be the first video on how to seafoam tsx.hope that helps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bought a bosch sensor and it still ran the same code after resetting. so i decided to check the fuse box to see if theres any blown fuses. guess what i found? a freaken blown fuse under the the dash! after replacing it, it went away and now im happy lol. i never thought of checking the fuses.

·
Registered
856 Posts
4, 5, 17, 18. .I can't remember exactly for mine. Just check every one by your feet on the driver's side. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts