Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 black/black 6sp w/navi. The center console has a mild vibration that starts at about 2500 rpm and dies out at 3000-3200 rpm. It seems to me that its coming from the little cubby under the cd player. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and what to fix if you did. Thanks in advance.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
I have heard of this before, and had the same problem with my 04 TL.
I took it back to the dealer, and the were able to fix it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I had this problem last summer with my TSX, but the dealer got rid of most of the problem.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
I had this problem last summer with my TSX, but the dealer got rid of most of the problem.
Most of it? :laugh: So your saying it still does it? :p

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Joker said:
Most of it? :laugh: So your saying it still does it? :p
Hey! its not funny! My TSX still vibrates heavily at idle and and when I go over bumps my dashboard rattles....so pretty much its still there..and I learned to live with it. The dealer fixed what they could, but I guess they should have done better.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
2004_Acura_TSX said:
Hey! its not funny!
I was just playing, nothing personal ;)
If they were able to fix some of the noise, they were on to what was making it. Take it back, and make sure they fix all the noises.
This is the same thing I went through with my TL, and I know how frustrating it can be :(

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
Hello jonpfive :wave:

I never noticed that rattle before in my car... I've only had one where it depends on temp...the one on the windshield.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts